Our Sustainability Policy
The Bodmin Jail Hotel has sustainability at the heart of our ethos; from sourcing local produce to reducing our impact on the environment.
- Management and staff must factor the environment and wider stakeholder community in our day to day operations and strategic planning processes.
- A commitment to reduce energy and water consumption.
- Removal and replacement of single use plastic where possible
- To recycle paper, glass, batteries, plastic.
- Chemical free cleaning products in both bedroom and used in kitchens.
- Sourcing local produce